Oahu Moms Suggestions on How to Entertain Your Keiki This Summer
Summer is right around the corner. Here are some of local moms suggestions on kids-friendly activities in Honolulu:
1. Spend a day at the Hawaii Children’s Discovery Center. It’s a fun interactive educational museum featuring exhibits like farming, professions, human body, world cultures, city life, medicine and many more. Perfect indoor option for both hot and rainy days!
2. Check out animals, birds and mammals at Honolulu Zoo. Large well gated and safe area that is perfect for your active toddler and relaxing for the entire family! They also have a great children's area with a petting zoo and a playground.
3. Discover marine life (seahorses, monk seals, corals, jellyfish, etc.) at the Waikiki Aquarium.
4. Explore cool airplanes and helicopters at the Pacific Aviation Museum.
5. Head to the botanical gardens! Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden has guided nature hikes and “catch-and-release” fishing on the weekends.
6. Learn about Hawaiian history and culture at the Bishop Museum and check out their kids exhibits. Make sure you have enough time for the planetarium show and the science museum as well.
7. Experience a sunset picnic followed by the Polynesian show and Friday Night Fireworks in Waikiki (free fireworks every Friday night on the beach fronting the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort).
8. Treat your family with SHAVE ICE! Hawaii is the home of shave ice and it is sold everywhere. Oahu’s most famous place to eat Shave Ice is Matsumoto’s if you decide to visit the North Shore.
Enjoy your summer vacation!
(Photo Credit: IG - @renlee)
#paradisenannieshawaii #honoluluwithkids #hawaiitrip #planhawaiitrip #honolulutips #keiki #paradisenannieshawaii #hawaiinannies #babysitterhawaii #babysitteroahu #oahunannies #iwaikikinannies #babysitterwaikiki #oahu #hawaiimom #hawaiikids #honoluluwithkids #honoluluzoo #waikikiaquarium #botanicalgarden #waikiki #aloha #luckywelivehawaii #recommended #hawaiibeach #pacificocean #northshore